Gates G-Force™ Redline™ CVT Belt
Gates G-Force™ RedLine™ CVT Belts are engineered from a patented, fiber-reinforced Ethylene Elastomer compound, providing maximum transverse stiffness and unmatched heat resistance which allows for increased durability, greater load-carrying capability and a higher effective operating temperature.
WHY G-FORCE™ REDLINE™ CVT BELTS?
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles
- Optimized, patented EE compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads
- Innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments
- Improved durability, crack and wear-resistance means a longer-lasting, high-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications
- Reduced Environmental Risk — made without harmful chlorinated compounds
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First on the market to utilize Ethylene Elastomer compound to address the needs of larger SxS and high-horsepower ORVs in tough riding conditions
- Next-generation EE compound offers maximum transverse stiffness and heat resistance, resulting in higher load capacity, higher peak torque capacity, less “heat fade” and less speed loss
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to 338°F (170°C) without power loss
- Unmatched Temperature Capability – Runs cooler, resists glazing for better recovery and reduced cracking/chunking out after running at temps exceeding 300°F
- Extended Belt Life – Belt life increased 100-300% versus aftermarket competitive belts in severe duty lab test conditions and in field testing
- Higher Power Capacity – Reduced speed (rpm) loss by 50% under high loads and increased load capacity by >10% compared to other aftermarket belts